NuclearStreet.com and its owners, Media X Group LLC, understands and respects the importance of intellectual property, and we ask our users to do the same.
Please note that NuclearStreet.com does not claim any copyright to blog content that has been mirrored (via a blog feed) and displayed in our Blog Section. This content is owned by the individual blogger or company and the appropriate credit has been given in the description of the mirrored blog.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- a physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a specific description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a specific description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
NuclearStreet.com will only accept a signed, written notice of the claimed infringement which includes all the information requested above.
Media X Group LLC, NuclearStreet.com owners, Legal Department for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Media X Group LLC
463 Dinwiddie Ave.
Waynesboro, VA 22980
(803) 753-0067 fax