Search Engine on Nuclear StreetYou can find the search tool at the top of almost every page on Nuclear Street.
You can search by using the following criteria:
To create an advanced search:
1. Enter your search text in the search field.
2. As you type your text, the search engine automatically begins searching for matching text in your Web site's content. You have two options for using advanced search:
1. Wait for the search results to display and then you have the option to choose from the instant list as shown below
2. Or you can press Enter to review all results as shown below.
3. Narrow down your search criteria by choosing from the options on the left side of the page
Specify whether you want to search:
- Blogs - Comments - Content - Users - Statuses - Wikis - Forums - Calendars - Debates - Groups - Opinions
You can also narrow your search criteria through TOP GROUPS, AUTHORS, TAGS, and DATES.
4. You can also narrow search results by Most Relevant, Most Recent, Alphabetical, or Highest Rating by choosing the drop down box to the right of the search bar shown in the example below.
4. Click Search to display the results based on the criteria you selected.