You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
Search Engine on Nuclear StreetYou can find the search tool at the top right of almost every page on Nuclear Street.
You can search by using the following criteria:
To create an advanced search:
1. Enter your search text in the search field. The search field is available on almost every page of Nuclear Street (except the Jobs Page).
2. As you type your text, the search engine automatically begins searching for matching text in your Web site's content. You have two options for using advanced search:
1. Wait for the search results to display and then click Show All... from the list, as shown in the example below:
2. Press Enter on your keyboard before search completes. The Advanced Search functionality displays.
3. Choose your search criteria.
1. Click the Show only results from Friends check box to search only content published by your community friends.
2. Specify whether you want to search across all applications and groups
- Everything - Blogs - Forums - Files - Wikis - People - Groups - Places - Pages
3. Select a time range from the Include Results From drop-down list. Your options include:
- All time - Last year - Last 6 months - Last 3 months - Last month - Last week - Last 2 days
4. Click Search to display the results based on the criteria you selected.